Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Zayd's First Play Date

Zayd's first play date was with the adorable Akeila, daughter of Jene and Ishmael. Akeila has on of the most agreeable personalities out of all the kids that I know. Although she isn't even one yet, she is one of my favorite chill buddies. I was very excited for her to meet my son.

Zayd wanted to make a good first impression, so he wore his fly Polo onsie, given to him by Auntie Kalia, Uncle Jeremiah, and Baby Adam. We also attempted to comb his hair, but it pretty much looked the same afterwards. He has wildchild hair like his mommy.

I totally think that Zayd and Akeila bonded. It is true that Zayd slept during most of the visit, but I really think he enjoyed her company. See for yourself.



6 comments:

bc said...

they are so cute together. i gotta bring my munchkin by to meet the little man. i know she will love him :)

Umm Amirah said...

ASA-LOL @ that. He slept thur the hole thing...so BABY of him.
I wonder if Asima will give him a run for his money. I pray your READY for our visit this weekend..insha~allah.
Ma salaam
Ummie A

Blah Blah Blah said...

How very very cute...
BFF's already!

Unknown said...

He's too cute... just like a MAN already... fall asleep and the girl's the one thinking everything's all good!!!! LOL...See you in October!!!!-- LOVE YA

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

The ladies already love Auntie's Baby, it must be his preppy onesie!!

Madeehah said...

Ok, can I just say that the pictures are absolutely adorable!!! According to this, I'm going to hold off on my visit a little while longer so Zayd and I can converse about the world. I'll respect his sleep time for now...lol.