Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 4

Admittedly I've slacked off on blogging this week. My absence wasn't intentional, it's just that Zayd has been keeping me a lot more busy. We had a wonderful, jam-packed, weekend with our dear friends Jeremiah, Kalia, and Baby Adam. They drove up to see us from Blacksburg, Virginia. Akeila turned one over the weekend, so we put together an impromptu iftar/birthday gathering. My good friend and classmate Brianna also came over with her adorable daughter Arden. Adam and Arden are only 5 days apart, so we all got a taste of what twins would be like.

Insha'Allah, I'll go more in to depth about how it felt to finally be in the "Mommy Crew" with my friends. We spent the majority of the night laughing at the kids. Zayd slept through most of the festivities as usual.

Here are some pictures.





3 comments:

Mina said...

These pictures are adorable!!! I am glad you all had so much fun!!I miss living in DC!!

Umm Amirah said...

I'm Sooo disgruntled. I'm never invited to ANYTHING!! **pout**

KA said...

Thank you for your love and hospitality, as always. We can't wait for you guys to visit us in the 'burg. I posted the video from the photo session. Too funny!