Thursday, September 20, 2007

One Month

I can't believe that my baby boy is one month old. It seems as if we brought him home only yesterday. It's hard to believe how someone so little can make such a great impact on my life within a short period of time. I wake up looking forward to each day with him.

Zayd is literally growing before our eyes. He loves to hold his head up and look around his surroundings. He's also discovered how to clasp his hands together. This seems to be something that he really enjoys. He has several different types of cries now--some of them very loud. He seems to really enjoy bath time, and of course nursing. He also likes taking naps in his swing.

My child is also really filling out. His checks are fat and his little thighs are solid. I'm really trying to get him on some type of feeding schedule, but as of now, he pretty much just eats whenever he wants to. He is literally busting out of his newborn onsesis.

My favorite time of the day with Zayd is in the early morning. I love bringing him in the bed with us for a cuddle and nurse session. He enjoys looking out the window and catching the early morning sun rays. I love to watch him move his arms and legs in the light.













4 comments:

Raha said...

I'm still adjusting to you having a kid!! Zayd looks very different in these pictures. He's beginning to look like Khalid?

Saraax said...

he's soooooooo cute, mashallah!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is such a big boy now! I just saw him like 2 seconds ago and he was tiny! Ziz, what are you feeding him?!? :-) Btw, he's so cute.

Unknown said...

Ramadan Mubarak Azizah...Zayd is so beautiful. Congratulations, I didn't know that you even had a baby. Sis. Jamila Ali forwarded everyone the link to your blog. I love the sleeping poses. He's so, so cute. Miss you! BTW- you look simply marvelous. Najla A.