Monday, September 10, 2007

First Doctor's Appointment

Since Zayd was born in a birth center, we had to sign a form promising to to take him to a pediatrician within 72 hours of his birth. He was born on Monday, and we didn't get in for an appointment until Thursday, so I guess we technically broke the rule. My friend Kesha reccomended her pediatrician, Dr. Clark, to us. Since Kesha raved about her, and her office was close to or house, Khalid and I decided to go with her. Khalid and I instantly liked Dr. Clark. She took the time to answer all of our questions, and you could tell that she has a genuine love for her profession.


Aside from peeing on the scale and hollering bloody murder during the blood drawing, Zayd seemed to have an okay time on his first outing. Alhamdullilah, he received a clean bill of health.








1 comment:

Umm Amirah said...

ASA Momma,
First of all i did not RAVE about Dr. Clark!! I just know what I know. She's a great lady that the kids ADORE. I mean Amirah will go back even after SHOTS, just to tell Dr. Clark what she can do NOW..lol. Insha~allah you will come to LUV that lady.
Ma salaama
Ummie A