Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Kodak moment, but not




I wanted to blog, but Zuri sensed her milk had left the bedroom and woke up immediately to reconnect with her bff, my boobie. As such, I am one-handed typing with a pissy 7 month old on my lap. Sweet as can be, but pissy.

Zayd has decided that he is deathly afraid of shadows. As such, he is in our bedroom sleeping in Zuri's co-sleeper. I pray to God that we don't make a habit out of it, but I guess I have officially garnered my hippie card with the family bed in full action... not a look that I ever wanted. All those that live here, over the age of two, passionately agree with my vehement distaste.

Anyway, here is my favorite picture of the day. Man we love watching this little boy grow up. Masha'Allah, he is pure energy and emotion, bottled up in a toddler size package. May Allah protect and guide him and Baby Pissy, today and always. Amen

Patiently awaiting news of the birth of a new little one. Praying for safe passage. Amen.

No comments: