Thursday, February 18, 2010

And surely after difficulty

Z-Team,
We are wrapping up one of those amazing days that make it all worth while. An all day trip to the library, followed by lunch and a few books from our loot, just made my day.

Zayd, watching you sit quietly at the table and "read" your books made me feel so very happy inside. If nothing else, I pray that I can instill within you an insatiable urge to seek knowledge. Okay, I'm lying, my goals are so much more lofty than that, but that one ranks high on my list.

Zuri, you crawled around babbling and yanking books of of the low shelves, to the delight of the librarian. Librarians are some of the smartest people I've ever met. Blessings to Umm Sundiata for hipping me to that game.

We sent "Daddy" some pictures of the light to enjoy. I pray it brightened his day.

No comments: