Friday, March 12, 2010

Zuri's First Step

Baby girl. You let go of an overturned basket in the living room, got comfortable with a little hang time, then carefully took your FIRST step. I saw it! I saw it all! What a Merciful God is He. I get giddy just thinking about it. I don't know of anything as exciting as watching the evolution of the human brain. Days like this I know that I am EXACTLY where I'm supposed to be. Gosh, if I can only remember that on the bad days.

Thank you Allah for these beautiful children. Thank you for allowing me to watch so many aspects of their development. Thank you for a beautiful daughter who took her first step today. Thank you for her hilarious big brother.

God Is.

** I totally made your big event my FB status.***

1 comment:

Umm Amirah said...

Alhumdulilllah,
Zuri moving to BIG GIRL status...whatchouttherenow