Monday, March 8, 2010

I love days like this.

Zayd & Zuri,
I enjoyed spending the day with you two -- for the most. Playgroup was quite some fun. Zuri stole the show by literally running across the floor using a push toy. People get nervous to see a child so little so mobile. You are something else Little Girl. Zayd enjoyed playing with so many different personalities. I love the most when he finds another little aggressive bossy kid to butt heads with -- the dialogue is hilarious.

I listened to music and cooked up a really good meal, masha'Allah. I was so proud of it that I made it my status update on FB.

Grilled Green Curry Tilapia, soy ginger broccoli with assorted peppers, Kaila rice, & a shredded ginger, red onion, carrot salad. What did you cook him/her tonight? Seriously curious.




Okay: Zuri in Ergo. Zayd sleeping. Khalid finishing kitchen. Me about to crash while can.

God is Greater. God is Greater.

No comments: