Thursday, January 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Over time, Zayd and I both got back into the swing of things. We both really missed this person


Who came to stay with us for a few days and show off her belly



and teach Zayd how to properly play with his toys




We also watched this little person for two days, so her soon-to-be physician mommy could interview for her residency.



I thought maybe Zayd would be inspired to drink from a bottle again. His new thing is that he rejects all bottles and pacifiers... joy.



We had brunch with our favorite little lovebird newlyweds

I told Zayd that she's taken!



We got new toys









and learned to love some old ones




Best of all, more quality father & son time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visita mi blog

Mrs. PhD Extraordinaire said...

As always the pictures are priceless:) I think he loves the camera! You should capitalize on that. .lol, j/k. I had no idea he was looking up at me so intently. You let him know that I'm taken, but InshaAllah one day there may be a daughter for him!

Anonymous said...

Cuz,

If that baby gets any cuter, I am just going to have to come get him. It was great seeing you. Hopefully Naseer, Nielah, and I can get out to the DC area and visit you and your beautiful family.

Love Ya :)