Sunday, October 21, 2007

Two Month Update

Belated Eid Mubarak and all that other good stuff. I just wanted to post to let my readers know that we're alive and all. I haven't taken the time to load up the many pictures I've taken over the weeks, so I haven't updated in a long while. Today seems to be a lazy Sunday, so maybe I'll get the pictures up to share.

My obsession for the week is baby shoes. Kalia turned me on to Robeez back when Adam was younger. I went to their website and literally fell in love. I know Zayd is only 2 months old, but I really feel in my heart of heart that he needs a pair of stylish shoes...or two...or five. Why is baby stuff so cute?

On to less trivial things, alhamdullilah, Zayd received a clean bill of health at his two-month check up. Here are his stats;

Weight: 13 lbs even
Height: 23"
Head Circumfrence: 40"


My baby can roll over from stomach to back, and hold his head up in a 90 degree angle when on his tummy. I am sooo proud of my big boy. Well, Zayd is currently pre-crying in his crib, so I'm going to go get him before he cuts up.

1 comment:

Raha said...

Zayd looks like a Nigerian imam in the main blog picture.