Saturday, January 16, 2010

Zuri's Favorite Things



This is, by far, you favorite place to sleep. I know I am likely breaking every sleep training rule in the book, but it works for your cranky butt, and gives me back both of my hands...joy.
Grammy Jeddah says it best Zuri, you are "truly something else".

I want to act like I don't know how I gave birth to a high-maintenance chick, but I know I'd be lying. Seeing the development of emotions through your little being has taught me so much more about myself. You are a baby woman through and through and through. I just sincerely pray that Allah gives me both the wisdom and the patience to help you walk your path. I also pray for the mental, physical, emotional strength, and fortitude to be there for you in whatever way that Allah sees fit. You are an amana (trust) from Allah. My daughter, my jewel. I am changing daily-- growing I sincerely pray. I pray that my actions mirror my words, but most of all, I pray that I continue to learn and grow on my quest towards better knowing and serving Him.

1 comment:

Howardhijabi said...

I love and still use my ergo almost daily....