Friday, January 22, 2010

SHUKR: thankfulness, gratitude.

Yeah, I'm so pimping my baby blog. Not for a commercial request, but for a prayer request. I am ready to SEE MY HUSBAND!!! Aghh!! However, it seems like it's not the time, just yet. The flight was canceled yesterday. Zayd spiked a fever last night. Alhamdullilah, Zuri is well though. Alhamdullilah for it all, in all honesty.


Anyway, I really WANT to see my husband and sleep in my home..

Oh Allah (Dear God) please help this poor lil' sleep deprived mama and her two babies to get home. Ya Allah, please hear the prayers of the traveler. Lord, please just get them, and all their stuff from Point A to Point B. Oh, and please allow the whole family to be in constant and continuous gratitude for the multitude of blessings You have bestowed upon them. Please bless the prayer, even more than the recipient, if that's Your will, ameen.

No comments: