Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Music Day



Last Thursday was Music Day at Mocha Mom's Support Group. Zayd and I both woke up excited, wondering what musical adventures the day had in store for us. To be honest, we haven't made it to support group as often as I'd like, but we're trying harder. My child is a true social butterfly.... I wonder where he gets that from??





Zayd enjoyed seeing everyone, but one particualr person made him squeal with delight.



Tell me this doesn't make you laugh!!





We sang songs and listened to a really interesting book about some pond creatures. This motherhood thing is pretty fun.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, Auntie's Baby is growing so fast and looking so much like you.

i miss you guys so much it hurts. as soon as southwest has a sale i'm coming to give that big baby some love!

FM said...

Azizah! This looks like so much fun. Be prepared for me and Isaiah to tag along when we move. There are NO mocha moms on LI :-(.