Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Four Months




Zayd is four months old! Can someone please tell me why my baby is growing so fast. I feel like he was only a little tiny baby for a week or so...maybe that's why people have more children. I finally broke down and bought him one of those way over-priced bebe pod chairs. I got tired of watching him grunt in frustration from trying to sit up. As soon as I put him in the chair, he looked at me as if to say, "It took you long enough!". He spends a lot of time in his "little throne" as my dad calls it.

California has been really good to us. Zayd enjoys taking walks in his jogging stroller and hanging out with all his baby friends. We're looking forward to seeing more family and friends for Eid.



3 comments:

Mrs. PhD Extraordinaire said...

Wow!! He really is a little man baby! Still UBER cute:)

That Girl Tam said...

I love that little seat as much as he loves to stick those fingers in his mouth!! SUPER CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

ooh i miss my little nephew sooo much. he looks great in his calvin klein I might add!