Sunday, December 2, 2007

104 Days

Here is my pride & joy.





Zayd is 104 days old. That makes him 14 weeks, or 4 months old. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to share each and every day of his life with him. He is changing and growing before my eyes. Yesterday he chuckled for the first time. He is currently working with all his might to be able to sit up on his own. He is also very, very vocal. He seems to be his #1 fan or the sound of his voice...I guess that makes me and Khalid tied for the #2 spot.

Zayd loves when people talk to him, sing to him, and make gestures to amuse him. He also likes to put his lips together and blow spit all over everything. He'll be your best friend of you help him to stand up on your legs and play walk.

I've finally gotten into to habit of taking Zayd on a daily walk. He loves looking around as we stroll through the neighborhood. Most times the movement puts him to sleep. The fresh air is good for both of us.

I think this is the first time in a long time that I can honestly say that I love what I'm doing. True, the hours are pretty long and the monetary pay is non-existent, but there are so many other pay offs. I just want to show him the world. I want him to see, feel, and taste all things that are good and beautiful. I pray every day that he can experience the goodness of this world and the hereafter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.