Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa Shaheed




Zayd had some very special visitors two weeks ago. His grandparents flew up from Dallas to meet their second grandson. In typical grandparent fashion, Zayd received a lot of love and an arm-load of new toys. We all had a lovely time as usual. What I love most about my in-laws is their ability to truly enjoy family. We spent a lot of time just talking and laughing. It was also really wonderful to have a hot breakfast waiting for me every morning...my mother-in-law has me spoiled.

Grandpa Khalid is currently in the United Arab Emirates completing an imam's training program. This photo was take ant the UAE Embassy. Everyone loved my fat baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this baby! I hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.

I miss you.