Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coming Back

I'm listening to you Zayd. Using your same old e-flat pitched note as an instrument in your world of make believe. We're in California with Grammy Jeddah and G-Dad. You seem to be as happy as can be, although I know you miss your daddy. You actually told me as much.

I'm loving you as a big brother. A part of you is still a baby, but a part of you has already grown to become Mommy's Big Boy. As chauvinistic as it may sound, there is no greater pride than having a strong, healthy, and beautiful son. I love your little strange witty self. I thank Allah for you everyday. In fact, i need to thank HIM more. I love you my beautiful boy. My sweet little Chocolate Frog. Mommy's Lil Butt Butt. Zaydee-Pooh.

We won't try to fill in the blanks, but at the same time, I'll try my hardest to catch up where I left off.

Okay, let's clean, dance, and listen to funky Moroccan Jazz with Baby 'Tistah on my back. I love you --- I love our life together.

1 comment:

FM said...

Aww... beautiful! Keep writing... I am glad I checked this today.