Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Haircut

Zayd got his first hair cut on August 23. He totally cried like a baby . I was more so happy that I wouldn't have to fight with him to comb his hair any more. The barber wasn't really trying to "feel" my vision, but after a few talks and some animated gestures, he succeeded in giving Zayd the ultimate baby fro-hawk. I think my kid looks like a rock star.

Before
He knew something was going on, just not quite what.
The comb was never really his friend.
Oh the agony.
I think he hated all of us at this point.
After

Introducing the new Zayd, aka "Butt Butt", aka "This Is Why I'm Hot", aka " Stunt Man".

5 comments:

Nexgrl said...

All of the pain he (and you) endured was well worth it. He looks like a little man now. On to the toddler years.

Anonymous said...

Auntie's Baby looks awesome..now post some pictures of him with his Auntie!!

Umm Amirah said...

LOL @ Zayd. Asima acts the same way when it's time to do her hair. Good for you Zayd AKA 'mini Sean Combs'....

Anonymous said...

Is he not the flyest 1 year old in the chocolate city? OMG, he is so cute.

Anonymous said...

This is my absolute FAV baby Zayd pic! LOVE IT! Happy Birthday little man! -Ayo